Wednesday, June 12, 2019

WHAT IS "PLUG4SUCCESS"?

ABOUT ME

My name is Joshua Adugba A.K.A Sosa. Officially, I go by the handle SOSABEATZ. I'm a music producer, rapper, songwriter, pianist, talent coach, entrepreneur, financial freedom coach, talent development coach and record label executive at GLORYBOYZ EMPIRE RECORDS. Academically, I'm a final year student of Electrical/Electronics Engineer/Electronics Engineering(B.Tech) at Rivers State University.



ABOUT THIS BLOG

PLUG4SUCCESS is a platform aimed at proving free information and tutorials on the art of Music Production, Musical Artist Success, Internet Money, Business Start-Up, Talent development and Career Success.


MY JOURNEY

During my childhood days, I developed so much love and passion for music and financial success. I liked listening to music at a very tender age. My parents saw my interest in music and desperation for financial freedom as a distraction from my academic focus and they tried to take my attention away from music and financial freedom by confiscating my MP3 players and radios, and closing down my businessed but I didn't let it stop me. I'd sneak out to use my friends MP3 player to listen to music of different genres and also secretly start up different mini-businesses, some failed and some made it through till today.


During my high school days, I developed deep interest in Music Production and financial freedom. I was so interested in learning how to make my own beats and songs, and hoe to become financially free while pursuing my academic career. I couldn't afford to pay for music production and financial freedom tutorials so I basically learnt the art of music production and financial freedom all by myself through self-learning and continues practice. I acquired the basic skills of playing the piano from attending free piano tutorials and became a keyboardist in my church, read articles and watched Youtube videos which helped me a lot as an upcoming music producer. I started my own record label(Gloryboyz Empire Records) in 2015 and my first artist(BoiTruth) in 2016. Currently I got more than 20 people on my team and there's a bunch of requests from several artists who want to join my team.


My journey as a music producer, musical artist and an entrepreneur started in 2014. That was when I made my first set of beats via my laptop only. At first, my friends critiqued me for making unpleasant beats because I was a learner. I started a gaming centre business that same year but my parents closed it down because they felt it was distracting me from my academics. To cut the long story short, I kept pushing and self-learning and thankfully, I'm now officially a pro Music Producer, Entrepreneur, Artist manager, record label executive, financial freedom and a talent development coach.

I'll use this blog as means of sharing my knowledge with and tutoring my audience on the art of music production, internet money, how to find and develop talents, financial freedom and other topics related to hustling legitimately for proficiency and success in different fields/skills/careers of interest.

MY SOCIAL MEDIA

Stay in touch with me via my social media links

To watch all my tutorial videos, kindly hop into my Youtube channel via my YOUTUBE  link.
Don't forget to like and subscribe to get notified on latest updates.

Feel free to drop your comments below if you've got any questions or opinions related to my niches. 

Thank you for  reading.
Peace out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment